Recently I came across nice tofu recipe. I think you will love it too.
What you will need:
- 200ml (7 fl oz) vegetable oil
- 500g (1 lb 2 oz) silken tofu, drained and cut into 3cm (11/4 inch) cubes
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced red Asian shallots
- 1 birdseye chilli, finely sliced
- 4 ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 spring onions (scallions), cut into 5cm (2 inch) lengths
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 coriander (cilantro) sprigs, to garnish (I didn’t use.)
Read entire recipe for Tofu in Tomato Pepper Sauce
What do you think?